Thursday, May 7, 2009

Defeat

I found out today that I was not selected as an Admissions Intern.  

I feel utterly defeated right now.  I was to confident and now after being jolted I feel awful.  After planning my senior year around the amazing opportunity, I now have to scramble to find a second plan.  

My chest actually hurts right now.  I really thought I had this, and I just can't imagine what I did wrong, or why I wasn't right.  I'm complaining and that needs to desist.  

That is the update for now.  Plan B coming soon...

B

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry dearest. God has a plan, and perhaps Admissions was not in that plan. You will find something, and do great at it.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-(

    I know just the remedy for moods like this...dinner and a show with a lady who loves ya.

    ReplyDelete