Friday, March 20, 2009

Bla Bla Bla...Potatoes

I shock myself when illness creeps into my life.  I shut down and become an entirely different person.  Four people in the past hour have said I look like shit (which is to be expected) but instead of saying, "I hope you feel better" they all comment on how I need to turn back into myself.   It is incredibly funny to me.  I don't know.  I have little to say about my life right now other than I am bored, sick, and lonely at work.  Sorry for this wasted space because I honestly had no point to make. 

I made mashed potatoes last night for dinner...they were not that stellar but still home made which is always nice.  GOD I LOVE FOOD!! LOL.  

Yellow is still my favorite color and one of my favorite things to do is record myself dancing or dance to Empty Apartment with my soul mates....good times.  

I LOVE NOT MAKING SENSE!!! GAHHHHH


Alright peace out

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say that...
    It's ok to be angry and never let go, it only gets harder the more that you know, and when you get lonely if no one's around, you know that I'll catch you when you're falling down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i lub you.
    you look like shit.
    haha, jk lover.
    FEEL BETTER!

    ReplyDelete