Sunday, March 29, 2009

Favorite Things...

I recently started feeling better and decided it would be nice to a make a list of the things I love.  
I'm to lazy to actually write them out here but I did make one.  I realized through doing this that my list should either be bigger or contain things that are not so superficial.  Then I thought, "they make me happy though so why should it matter?"  I can't really say whether this was a good activity or not, but I will write some of my favorites.  

The look on a man's face while holding a baby 
The little girls you dance with at weddings 
Falling into bed and floating through a dream 
Looking into the eyes of someone you love 
Laughing uncontrollably over the most idiotic things 


These just don't happen everyday and I wish they did.  This year is ending in a little over a month now and I can't believe it.  I'm going to be a senior already....crazy feeling.  I'm in a mood right now in which I cannot pin point, but oh well I say.  I'm going to make dinner watch a movie and cuddle on my couch...by myself.  It's okay though...I'm banking on the fact that someday there will be somebody there with me. 

3 comments:

  1. oh baby, I'm pretty sure I can make the last 2 happen ;-) everydayyyyy of our lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you had come to IU like all the cool kids did, then you could be making dinner with ME and cuddling up and watching The Wedding Date, or The Fox and the Hound, or something with ME on the couch.

    :(

    transferrrr...NOW.

    ReplyDelete