Thursday, December 18, 2008

Intro

I've begun a new chapter in my life this past semester and for that reason I have left Xanga behind in search of a more "adult" blog.  Attached are some of my most recent post that have been transferred.  

Everything posted below this introduction is based on a relationship I will never truly understand.  It is not much, but the words written below are scattered thoughts from the past which will always serve as an endless reminder of the semester my life changed forever.  

My journey began with the realization I needed help coping with my past.  Four months after self discovery I've come out on top with my life back and a more authentic attitude towards optimism and character.     

This blog will serve as an outlet of self expression and discovery as I learn and accept my journey through the world around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment